League of Sun* 2021 - Brain-teaser Arena: Competition Rules
Look at the name of the competition, we all can see the high level of “brain-teaser” of this event. Let's find out carefully the rules of the League of Sun* 2021 - Brain-teaser Arena!
League of Sun* will take place in the form of online competition, registered teams will be added into an online meeting room similar to Google Hangout. Each room will have 01 Assistant Referee to assist contestants in updating team results and answering information during the competition.
To become the winner, the teams need to pass all the rounds one by one
Taking place in parallel with the time of Round 2: Heavy Brain-teaser
01 Captain of each Unit's Rescue Team will join a different room (including all Rescue Teams’ Captain) with the assistance of the Assistant Referee
Turn-based Challenge Format:
- Each team is given an equal fund of points to challenge
- The order of challenge is based on the total score of Round 1 and Round 2 of each team. The team with the highest total score will go first
- Each team can challenge a minimum of 1 team and a maximum of all other teams
- The number of challenge points is a multiple of 10
- The total number of challenge points must not exceed the available points fund of that team at the time of challenge. At the same time, the number of challenge points cannot be higher than the number of points currently available to the challenged team.
- The team that has no points left has no right to challenge and is not challenged, then they will be temporarily banned from the game
- The team chooses their question package after the challenge
- At each challenge turn, the challenger team and challenged team(s) answer the question together
- Points will be added/subtracted depending on the answer of each round
- The team that answers correctly and faster is the team that wins the challenge and gets the challenge points. The losing team will have their challenge points deducted
- The score will not be changed if both the challenger team and challenged team answer the question wrong
Final ranking determination: The final ranking of the competition based on the total score of Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3
Note: In case there are teams competing with equal points, those teams will participate in the extra round to determine rankings.
Thus, more than 40 teams from all units of Sun* Vietnam might have to pass 03 official rounds and 01 rescue round. 20 teams will be selected to enter the 2nd round, then 06 teams will continue to compete in the 3rd round to find the winning team of League of Sun* 2021 - Brain-teaser Arena. Who will become the "Brain-teaser Genius" of League of Sun* 2021?
If you have any questions or need more detailed information about the competition rules, please contact us via: https://sal.vn/giaidapleagueofsun